Pages display static information and can appear in the sites navigation. In the page creation area, you’ll find options that give you more control over how your pages function, when your pages go-live and more.
The following are key sections that you will encounter when working with pages:
- Title and Content Editing Area – Where you enter content.
- Publish – Where you can save and publish your page and preview your changes.
- Page Attributes – Where you decide where you want the page to appear in your navigation and how you want the page to appear.
- Relevanssi posts controls – Where you decide if you want the page to appear in your navigation.
- Page Options – Where you can add more advanced functionality to your page.