Slideme’s show and hide content. Users collapse and expand the slideme by clicking on a highlighted title or heading.
To create a slideme:
- Edit the page in which you want to show and hide content.
- Select the Slideme button from the content editing box toolbar as shown below.
- Enter the title of the slideme and click Insert Slideme.
- A shortcode will appear in your editing box. Replace “This is the content of your slideme” with your content.
Users click on the slideme title to expand or collapse the content. The slideme within the square brackets tells the content when to end.
- Do not remove or modify the code, as the slideme will not appear correctly
- You can, however, change the title of the slideme at any time – simply replace your current title in the code (between quotations) with your new title.
- When entering content after your slideme code, make sure you begin on a new line