EU-Canada Graduate Internship (Brussels, Ottawa) – Application deadline: February 16, 2012

EU-Canada Graduate Internship (Brussels, Ottawa) – Application deadline: February 16, 2012

The Centre for European Studies at Carleton University invites applications for a graduate student internship. The internship is sponsored by the Canada-Europe Transatlantic Dialogue (CETD), which is funded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) under the Strategic Knowledge Clusters program.

The internship will involve a 3.5 to 4 month internship (full-time) in Brussels beginning no later than April 23, 2012, followed by a 4-month part-time internship at Carleton University.  In Brussels, the intern will be located either at the Canadian Mission to the European Union (working with Mission staff in the Commerce or Agriculture Sections) or in a non-governmental organization (NGO)  that is partnering with CETD in Brussels  working for them 60% of the time. The remaining 40% of the time in Brussels (concentrated in the first two months) the intern will work with the EU Study Tour and Internship Programme (coordinating logistics, supervising students, providing administrative assistance; the intern will de facto have the opportunity to participate fully in the Study Tour). During the Canadian portion of the internship the intern will assist CETD staff with a variety of organizational and research tasks.

Follow this link for complete internship description and application guidelines.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

*
*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>